Why am I hosting the giveaway here if the book club is hosted by Lit Up Review? Well, I have several reasons. First, I tend to be better at publicizing giveaways on my own blog, so I will likely get more entries if I host it here. Also, I can be a bit of a control freak, and I would like to do a better job of tying Lit Up Review content into my personal book blog.
No matter where the giveaway is hosted, the prize is the same. But before I get to that, I'll share a bit more about the book and list my giveaway rules.
Panic began as so many things do in Carp, a dead-end town of 12,000 people in the middle of nowhere: because it was summer, and there was nothing else to do.Rules and Regulations
Heather never thought she would compete in Panic, a legendary game played by graduating seniors, where the stakes are high and the payoff is even higher. She’d never thought of herself as fearless, the kind of person who would fight to stand out. But when she finds something, and someone, to fight for, she will discover that she is braver than she ever thought.
Dodge has never been afraid of Panic. His secret will fuel him, and get him all the way through the game, he’s sure of it. But what he doesn't know is that he’s not the only one with a secret. Everyone has something to play for.
For Heather and Dodge, the game will bring new alliances, unexpected revelations, and the possibility of first love for each of them—and the knowledge that sometimes the very things we fear are those we need the most.
1. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States. Sorry, foreign friends—blame shipping costs.
2. Don't cheat. (Obviously.)
3. I will email the winner within a few days of the giveaway's ending date. If you win and do not respond within 72 hours, I will have to pick someone else.
4. I am not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
5. This giveaway runs until June 14, so be sure to get your entries in!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for entering and good luck!