Our June book was To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, and since I had so much fun last month, I decided to host another giveaway for my ARC of this month's selection.
But first, here is a bit about the book.
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister’s ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.Rules and Regulations
1. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States. Sorry, foreign friends—blame shipping costs.
2. Don't cheat. (Obviously.)
3. I will email the winner within a few days of the giveaway's ending date. If you win and do not respond within 72 hours, I will have to pick someone else.
4. I am not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
5. This giveaway runs until July 7, so be sure to get your entries in!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for entering and good luck!